Oh No...Petrol Raised so much!! Everything Raised but Salary Stay..

Oh no, what happened in the world? Everything raise so much...Now, Malaysia goverment decide to stop the subsidise for the Malaysia ...Unbelievable...from RM 1.92/ liter can raise up to RM2.70/liter...This is really a crazy and mad decision..At least, should give us a few days to pump the petrol..

Hmmm....If you are in the crowd yesterday from 5pm to 12 midnight, you really can't believe and imagine the crowd, assuming all the Malaysian heading to the nearest petrol station to pump petrol from all over the places in Malaysia...What a big madness I never seen.

Well, unbelievable, I am also one of them in the crowd, I went back home and straight away heading to the neareat petrol station near my area (Sg Chua, Kajang) at about 6.30pm with my younger brother, Dexter. Both of us caught in the jam, no way for us to turning back or move further up..Both of us are hungry, we are not even had our dinner yet.. I am sorry, Dexter, I asked you to go with me and make you feel so hungry. Anyway, have to say thank you to my lovely CM also, he knew I'm stuck in the jam, he came and look for me and bought both of us meal although he scolded me about my madness to be one of them in the crowd.

Give it a guess, guess what time is our turn ?? 7pm? 8pm? 9pm?

No..no...all of you guess wrongly, my turn is at around 9.45pm..Aii....Finally is my turn...But but that time, I have no feeling, cause starting from 5 jun 2008, we have to spend more for our petrol, our foods and etc.

This is just a beginning.....More and more will come...Believe me..

0 comments: