~Best in Me~

Not sure whether have you ever listen this song before?
When you listen to this song,how will you feel?

For me, it is the first time i listened to this song in the motivation class just now.
The trainer want us to close our eyes, think and feel what is the happiest moment in our life and tap our finger once for each of our happiest moment.

~ BEST IN ME~


When the music starts, i close my eyes (everybody close their eyes)....
A lot of memory flashed in my mind very clearly..


1) The day when i graduated from University,the moment that i received the certification book from the Dean, the moment when I throwed my cap up to the sky with all of my coursemates. With all the warm wishes from all of beloved family and friends. This shown another stage of our life is arrived. Appreciate the supporting from my family all the while, w/o them, i will have what i have now.

2) The first time i joined the Youth Rally Exchange, i get to know alot of friend from all over the country, the first time I performed dancing in front of public. I have grown up. Thank you to all of my friends for being together with me

3) The day when my younger brother flew to Taiwan. The moment when i saw his shadow getting smaller and smaller from our vision. It's a complicated feeling, feel happy because he is growing to another stage, feel sad when he wants to stay far away from us, feel worry because he is alone in TW.

4) The moment that me and my dear(CM)on the way to the Peak of KK Mountain (Low's Peak)
He never give up with me, he cheers me up to complete the journey when i was about to give up. I know he was exhausted when he needed to slow down his speed to paste to my pace. I know, i know..he was really exhausted. But, he still insist to acoompany me when i asked him to continue his journey w/o waiting for me. He holded me hand and dragged me up to the hill. Really touch my heart. He is a such good guy that i can rely on, he is such a good treasure that the god send to me. Thank God for giving me a good present in my life.

Can you believe?? You should smile when you think of your happiest moment in your life, but im not, my tears is dropping from my eyes.
BECAUSE i have realized, LIFE IS SO FRAGILE. We should appreciate on what we have.
<>

Maybe you can try, close your eyes and listen to this music, think about your happiest time and feel it..

0 comments: