International Youth Hostel Association

@~My Feeling ~@

Unexplainable feeling to this association,
When you don’t know it, you will never know how good this association is;
When you get in touch with it, you will love it so much, for your entire of life.

It provides you a lot of chances to go oversea,
It gives you a lot of unforgettable memory,
It gives you a lot of valuable friendship.
Also, it allowed you to travel easily with a low budget.


I am so proud to be a member of this association,
I have been given the chance to go to lots of country for exchange programme,
I have met lots of friends from all over the country.
I have gained lots of performance experience.

The most importance thing that I have gained~
~Understanding the culture of different country from the world~


World Peace ~Yeah !!!

Conclusion, for those who like to travel, Youth Hostel will be the most suitable choice for you to plan for you trip.


* p/s: Don’t worry, I will share my experience when I am free.

1 comments:

Frodo said...

how can i become a member of this association...
kkkkk